✅ The Basics:
Location:This position welcomes all applicants located in Portugal or Serbia.
Interview Process: 1-2 hours, including interviews and practical assessment.
Reports to: Stefan Vilimonovic, QA team lead
🚀 Your mission at Tymeshift:
Help us detect and prevent issues in our application in order to build the best WFM solution completely integrated with Zendesk. You will be in charge of both manual and automation tests that improve the quality of our continuous releases.
🔍 What we're looking for:
- No degree needed, soft skills* are the degree you need
- 2+ years of experience in a QA Engineer role
- Experience with manual testing techniques and automated testing techniques using Cypress or other automation tools
- Experience with various development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum, and software testing platforms or environments
- Has thorough knowledge of several testing tools
- Previous experience with load testing using k6 is a plus
- Not an asshole
- No ego
- Excellent communicator
- Bias for action
- EQ - Would you google it?
- Manual test both our Version 1 and Version 2 application while translating those tests into automated ones
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Implementation of appropriate testing methodologies
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Create and document automated and manual test plans and procedures, execute tests, analyse results, and report on test problems and anomalies (document bugs)
- Coordinate fixes with the development team on identified issues and regressions to reach a stable release
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
- Plan testing coverage and proactively contribute with new ideas and processes to reduce regressions
🏅 How we'll measure success
Your ability to execute on daily testing tasks consistently that will ultimately lead to more stability of our application plus your willingness to self-develop and learn new things.
🎓 About Tymeshift
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and we aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.
Questions? Take a look at our recruitment process or ask us anything: careers[at]tymeshift.com