✅ Highlights of the role:
Location: This position welcomes all applicants from Portugal or Serbia into a remote working model (you can come into the office or not, it's up to you)
The Team: We are small enough so that you get to know everyone and we are growing every day.
The Product: You will be working on our modern Workforce Management solution. Omni channel, easy to use, deployable in under 2 minutes & made exclusively for Zendesk. In a nutshell, our software helps companies schedule, track, monitor, and find trends to help agents become more efficient and managers more engaged. You will be an integral part of seeing the product grow into something even more special than it is today. There are 6,000 users around the world using tymeshift and we work with companies like Loom and Upwork.
Interview Process: 2-3 hours including interviewswhere you will meet the people you will be working with and get a feel for our company's culture. It's important for both of us to make sure we are making the right decision!
Reports to: Manager of Customer Success - Jurgita Paulauskaite. Jurgita is a Lithuanian who fell in love with Portugal many years ago, so much that she decided to permanently move there. Now she helps SaaS organisations to build and run strong Customer Success teams. She believes that having the right people with the right mindset playing as a team is the key to success.
🚀 Your mission at tymeshift:
Your secret mission is to be the advocate for both the customer towards the product team and the product towards the customer. You will be like the glue that connects all pieces together and enables our customers to make the best out of tymeshift, and become loyal users of our service.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Customer Success Manager earn €30,000 - €35,000 per annum
- A meaningful stock option plan and competitive benefits
- Our people get unlimited vacation
- Learning fund that we encourage you to use
- Paid travel to other offices
- Private health insurance
🔍 What we're looking for:
- 2+ years as a Customer Success Manager in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; with start-up & SaaS team experience
- Passion for people and building long lasting, meaningful relationships with customers
- Proven track of going above and beyond for the customer
- Has proven track of successfully implementing SaaS tool for Mid sized and Enterprise companies
- Can interact, align and work with other business areas with ease: product, marketing, sales, support
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels
- High efficiency working alone and as a part of the team
- Proactive and out of the box thinking
- High level of self-discipline, task management and organisational capabilities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Flexible to work with different time zones
- Workforce management knowledge is a plus
- No degree needed, soft skills* are the degree you need
- Not an asshole
- Lead by example
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Bias to action
- EQ - Would you google it?
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of Customer Success excellence: customer onboarding, meeting preparation, time management, stakeholder engagement, maintaining customer health, presentations, renewals and expansion.
- Represent our culture, values, and brand in every interaction by being our customer's ultimate advocate.
- Become an expert in tymeshift as well as Zendesk’s products
- Discover who is who in customer's organisation, be aware of important business changes, strategically adjust approach based on this information
- Make sure all customer relationship related information is properly documented in team tools.
- Help to review and update onboarding material, contribute to continuously improving customer onboarding process and practices.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience and reduce risk of churn
- Serve as a peer and trusted advisor to customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and help them succeed.
- Proactively learn and help to spread knowledge across the team.
- Create and nurture long-term partnership with a customer.
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of tymeshift and ensure that customers get the most out of their investment in tymeshift.
- Discover and analyse gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition and eventual churn. Work cross-functionally with other teams to address such gaps.
- Proactively share customer's feedback with our product team to improve our solution.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on surveys and marketing campaigns targeting our customer base.
- Attend daily teams stand up's, weekly Global team and other recurring meetings.
- Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing WFM industry knowledge.
🏅 How we'll measure success
- Help your customers to become tymeshift champions
- Retain and increase MRR
- Successfully onboard new customers
- Minimize churn
🎓 About tymeshift
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and we aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
We invite you to take a look at our Mission, Vision, Values to get to know more about the company culture we strive for.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.
Questions? Take a look at our recruitment process or ask our hiring manager for this position: jessica[at]tymeshift.com