✅ The Basics:
Location: This position welcomes all applicants in Novi-Sad, Serbia as well as Lisbon, Portugal - you can be located in either city where our teams are based!
Interview Process: 5-6 hours, including interviews and practical assessment
Reports to: David Birchmier, CEO
“A great product manager has the brain of an engineer, the heart of a designer, and the speech of a diplomat.”
– Deep Nishar, Vice President of Product at LinkedIn
🚀 Your mission at tymeshift:
Lead the Vision and Mission of the Product Team. Be the face and the voice of tymeshift's Product. Engage all internal stakeholders under the same product and business vision and coach and drive PM's paths optimizing their empowerment towards the same overarching goal.
🔍 What we're looking for in our Head of Product
- You have been a product leader at a startup or fast-growing SaaS company and have previous experience leading PM teams.
- At least 5 years of proven product leadership (managing, mentoring, and coaching PMs, launching features, etc) and the ability to make and evolve decisions in rapidly changing environments, preferably in the B2B enterprise space; including daily interactions with software developers.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise software and engineering productivity preferred.
- You are technical enough to empathize with tymeshift's engineers, collaborate on technical decisions with infrastructure teams, and help set a technology vision along with your engineering partners.
- Innately passionate about delivering WFM customer experiences and looking at innovations in the field.
- Ability to set the direction and lead the team without a lot of oversight.
- Strong organizational, strategic, and analytical skills
- Ability to lead projects autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to stakeholders.
- Innately passionate about engaging customers in an effort to understand their business operations and how we can continually improve to meet their needs.
- Proven product leadership and the ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Willingness to travel occasionally between our offices (Lisbon and Serbia depending where you are based) to collaborate with other tymeshift teams.
- Should be close and experienced in data-driven decisions processes but without overlooking other external variables that influence the value delivery to our customers
- Previous experience managing WFM products highly preferred
- Experience developing products for Zendesk is a plus
- Not an asshole
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Bias to action
- EQ - Would you google it?
- As the Head of Product, you'll report to the CEO and you'll be responsible for strategizing with the executive team and senior leadership
- Lead an empowered team composed of engineering, design, & QA through decisions, processes, and culture in a way that creates value for both our customers and our business
- Guarantee that the strength of the Product Vision - and that it's evangelized across the company
- Responsible for feeding and maintaining the Product Vision lead by Customers', Partners', Competitors', Zendesk's, and internal teams' input and feedback to envision where our product needs to go next
- Collaborate with engineering to develop a roadmap and strategy with a mission that reflects the product vision
- Partner closely with our customer success, technical support, sales, legal, marketing, security, and compliance teams to bring a customer-focused approach to our product
- Carefully map out WFM latest trends along with customer needs in order to craft tymeshift's product path and help position our product as a reference in the larger competitive landscape
- Evaluate if the team is doing the right thing and has a real impact; adjust strategy and priorities accordingly
- Grow and manage a team of Product Managers and designers, providing mentorship and career development for a product team already in place, while growing the team over time.
- Participate in creating product roadmaps and ensure alignment with engineering
- Create a culture of documentation and oversee the quality of the content
- Communicate strategy, ideas, priorities, plans, effects, and learning to your team and the wider company in an efficient and inspiring way
- Keep track of customer feedback being reflected into product priorities
- Work closely with CRO to priorities product developments according to the company's ARR growth
🏅 How we'll measure success
Accomplish tymeshift's product vision, scale our product team, tighten the collaboration between product & engineering, and continuously deliver value to our customers.
🎓 About tymeshift
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices (which are presently closed due to the pandemic!) in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and are aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.
Questions? Take a look at our recruitment process or ask us anything: careers(at)tymeshift.com