✅ The Basics:
Location: This position welcomes all applicants located in Portugal or Serbia
Interview Process: 1-2 hours, including interviews and practical assessment
Reports to: Ivy Clark, Sales Manager
🚀 Your mission at tymeshift:
Your secret mission is to help with our customers expansion! You will be a key player in our Growth team with the main responsibility of identifying, managing and closing opportunities worldwide.
🔍 What we're looking for
- 5+ years working as Account Executive/Account Manager role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; with start-up & SaaS team experience
- Active listener capable of simplifying complex sales, understand how prospects operate currently and identify ROI in each del.
- Experience with promoting and selling software (as a service is preferable)
- A consistent track record of achieving quota.
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent English, Spanish is a plus.
- No degree needed, soft skills* are the degree you need
- Not an asshole
- Lead by example
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Bias to action
- EQ - Would you google it?
- Details matter to you
- Maintain and continuously build a pipeline for new strategic business opportunities
- Your main responsibility is to work with prospects, identify their needs and communicate how company products fulfil those needs.
- Negotiate contracts and close complex agreements
- Be responsible for increasing tymeshift’s NMRR
- Work with the Sales team to achieve and exceed quota
- Become an expert in tymeshift as well as Zendesk’s products
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer expansion
- Use Zendesk Sell to maintain excellent records and report on Sales activity and KPI's
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all tymeshift products
- Be mindful and accountable for your own performance metrics. Be able to present and easily discuss your progress internally
🏅 How we'll measure success
You ability to close qualified deals, have a organised Pipeline and work with other teams.
🎓 About Tymeshift
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and we aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.
Questions? Take a look at our recruitment process or ask us anything: careers[at]tymeshift.com