✅ The Basics:
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Interview process: 3 hours, including interviews
Reports to: Duska Ruzin, People Operations (Serbia)
🚀 Your mission at tymeshift:
As an Office Manager at tymeshift you will be the team's point of contact, and you'll run our Novi Sad office. You're highly organized, resourceful, and enjoy admin work in a fast-paced environment.
“We are all paid to solve problems. Make sure to pick fun people to solve problems with.”
🔍 What we're looking for in our Office Manager:
- No degree needed, soft skills* are the degree you need
- Previous experience in an Office Manager role, administrative HR role, and/or costumer-facing one
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Comfortable wearing many hats
- Problem solver & resourceful
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Proficient in communicating in verbal and written form in English
- Manage office supplies & goodies
- Coordinating weekly team lunch (remotely for now, onsite once we are back to the office)
- Coordinating monthly team dinner (remotely, for now, onsite once we are back to the office)
- Managing the HR administrative tasks ( contracts, health insurance, legal paperwork)
- Owning travel arrangements
- Handling bills (water, internet, electricity, etc)
- Coordinating cleaning company
- Ordering hardware when applicable
- Handling mail and swag (we sometimes need to ship swag to partners & customers)
- Organizing welcome packages for new team members
- Organizing work anniversaries and birthdays of team members
- Taking care of the office (run the space, make sure our plants have a lot of TLC, and contribute to its maintenance and to great working conditions)
- Be the teams go-to person
- Not an asshole
- Lead by example
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Bias to action
- EQ - Would you google it?
- Details matter to you
How we'll measure your success:
How you'll connect with the team to create a seamless experience for them, and how efficiently you handle different responsibilities all at once.
🎓 About tymeshift
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices (which are presently closed due to the pandemic!) in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and we aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.
Questions? Take a look at our recruitment center or ask us anything: careers(at)tymeshift.com